Job Title Account Manager
Contract / Permanent Permanent only
Location of Role Camden Town
Account Manager required to join our Commercial Team in Camden Town to deliver a high quality service for high profile clients within the online gaming sector. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for day to day commercial contact between customers and the wider business.
The main purpose of this role is to build and maintain strong relationships with allocated B2B customers. As an Account Manager, you will operate with a deep knowledge of the customers’ business model and product offering and develop strategies and plans to ensure that customers optimise products. You will ensure excellent service standards and always go the extra mile for customers.
What you will be working on
• Build and maintain professional and organised relationships with each customer through regular communication and business review meetings
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of products and services and keep customers up-to-date with new products and services, identifying opportunities for up-sell
• Maintain a deep knowledge of each customer product offering and operating model
• Ensure customers optimise products. Use BI tools, KPIs benchmark analysis, site and operational audits to identify areas for optimisation, in collaboration with internal marketing and consultancy teams as relevant
• Use CRM to maintain an accurate knowledge-base of your customer and a record of key customer engagement
• Provide first level business support and escalation point for business issues
• Liaise with internal teams to respond effectively to customer enquiries and concerns and to communicate customer requirements and feedback.
• Facilitate and coordinate the interface of teams with the customer’s equivalent staff
• To assist the Commercial Director in new business opportunities
• Other duties outside this Job Description may have to be completed as necessitated by the needs of the business.
• Experience within the online gaming industry, either as an Account Manager, Affiliate Manager, Product Manager or in Customer Services
• Service and business orientated with excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
• Proven ability to prioritise and manage client engagements
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasking team player, energetic and positive
• Willingness to travel as necessary
A bit about the office
Our Camden Town offices (Known as Virtue Fusion) is the world’s leading developer and licensor of internet bingo products. Our multi-lingual and multi-currency bingo network offers the largest bingo prizes to be found, with peak traffic of over 15,000 concurrent players spread across 100+ skins. Developing bingo and networked gaming solutions for the online and mobile gambling industry, some of the worlds most renowned gaming operators, bookmakers, land-based operators and media companies use Virtue Fusion’s bingo solutions including; Mecca Bingo, Gala Coral, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Sky, Bet365, Unibet, Paddy Power and Boylesports.
We believe that our exuberant, dedicated and dynamic workforce, guided by our customer focused approach to business is the cornerstone on which we continue to build the success of the business. This is why we continue to attract the top companies in the industry as partners.
Here , we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
We are a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, etc. Behind the eminent success of products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.