Job Title: Affiliate Manager
Location: Islington, London
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Department: Acquisition Marketing
Office Hours: 09.00 -18.00 (Monday to Friday)
We boast a suite of innovative slots and bingo brands making it the UK’s fastest growing iGaming network.
A data driven strategy combined with market-leading creative has led to phenomenal conversion and retention rates ensuring that we provide customers with the ultimate online slots and bingo experience.
The key objective of the Acquisition Marketing Team is to deliver ROI from a multi-channel marketing mix. Due to expansion and an aggressive growth strategy we are now looking for an ambitious and target driven Affiliate Manager to join its growing and experienced team.
The Affiliate Manager will work closely with the Head of Acquisition and be responsible for the sustained growth and optimisation of a diverse range of campaigns, playing a key role in the development of integrated multi-platform campaigns.
The successful candidate will plan, deliver and evaluate all affiliate marketing activity across a suite of online slots and bingo products.
Applicants must be passionate about digital marketing and have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a fast paced and target driven environment.
• Scale, optimise and maintain innovative market leading campaigns ensuring delivery meets all KPI’s.
• Develop and pro-actively manage a portfolio of existing partners.
• Identify new partnership opportunities.
• Review and negotiate new and existing commercial agreements.
• Ensure all affiliate activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI.
• Responsible for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
• Complete regular industry and competitor research in the quest to achieve a competitive advantage.
• Work closely with the wider acquisition team to develop the overall marketing strategy.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 1-2 year’s digital marketing experience.
• Interest and knowledge of the online gaming industry is essential.
• Previous experience in identifying, establishing and nurturing long term relationships.
• Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills.
• A creative and logical thinker with first class attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business.
• A team player who has the ability to thrive in a highly pressurised environment.
• Experience of forecasting and budget management.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.