Responsible for all aspects of the fraud, risk and AML functions including Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence on players, analysis of payment and cashout methods, risk analysis, fraud detection, record keeping for regulatory purposes, adherence to AML policies and procedures and assisting in staff training surrounding the AML function.
Experience and requirements:
• Online gambling sector experience essential
• Highly analytical background
• Operational day-to-day experience in a risk/fraud function
• Reporting to CFO/MLRO
• Development of internal risk and fraud controls and reporting systems
• Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to put in the hours to help bring the company to the next level
• Monitor and investigate transactions and players to identify fraudulent activity and to ensure adherence to AML policies and procedures
• Monitor and investigate transactions via internal and external fraud prevention systems and identify fraudulent activity
• Undertake proactive analysis of transactional and customer records; link transactions and accounts to known or suspected fraudulent MO’s and identify fraud trends.
• Recommend improvements to the risk/fraud function and solutions to any fraud trends the business is facing.
• Liaise with third party payments and fraud solution providers, regarding individual AML, risk, fraud or payment issues
• Manage chargeback cases across a variety of systems and payment providers. Contest chargebacks where applicable.
• Provide regular analysis on risk/fraud trends and chargeback levels to management.
• Coordinate with Customer Service in order and account queries.