Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for an experienced Casino Product Manager to join a leading gaming company based in Malta. You would be responsible for all casino game releases and work closely on the product roadmap as well as optimising the casino product for players.
• Full ownership of the Casino Game Release process, including all the planning, coordination and execution required across all platforms and brands.
• Managing a shared Game Release Calendar
• Ownership of the Casino Game catalogue which includes all relevant game-technical data for CRM and segmentation as well as the metadata for the brands Front End and filtering.
• Working with UX and Developers for optimisation of the casino lobby and other key casino related elements of the sites.
• Act as Project Manager for new supplier integrations and support the existing integrations.
• Support the company representatives in supplier negotiations
• Maintain and share casino game and supplier specific statistics and KPI reports
• Project and product manage the development of casino related mechanics around bonuses, and other rewards to ensure all relevant systems are aligned.
• Act as the Casino Product Expert within the casino specific and casino related back offices and systems. Actively sharing the system knowledge around bonus and promotion setups towards the Brand and CRM teams as well as Operations.
• Minimum 3 years of experiencing working in an online casino department/function
• Fluent knowledge of online casino suppliers and interest in the casino industry
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org