Department: Customer Operations Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
The VIP Manager´s priority and aim is to create and maintain loyalty with the most important customers.
Identification and segmentation will be made by liaising with the CRM Team, retention will be made by
supporting the VIP customers via email, live chat and phone and also by acting proactively promoting
ongoing and upcoming campaigns across all products (Casino, Poker, Sport and Bingo) and events.
As user experience is of essence, the VIP Manager will ensure that good communication, with the
Support and Risk/Payments departments, regarding VIP customer accounts is held. The VIP Manager
will also handle VIP strategies for VIP segments and VIP treatment for players.
Role and Responsibilities
• Planning, developing and executing marketing campaigns towards VIP segments.
• Be the face to face personality of the brands for the VIP customers.
• Planning, developing and executing events and meeting customers face to face.
• Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
• Handle VIP customer support through offered communication channels, feedback handling and
creation of guidelines for how customer support interacts with different customer segments.
• Follow up on specific customer cases by acting account manager for VIP accounts, as such -
calling customers for the sole purpose of maintaining relation.
• Collect information and data on customer segments and advise changes for optimisation
• Evaluate and report on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Coordinate the activities of the Customer Relation Executive
Formal Role Requirements
• Two years’ experience from online gaming
• Fluent in Swedish, any other European language appreciated
• Experience from working with customer relations management
• Experience in campaigns and performance monitoring
• Professional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Personal skills and traits
• Positive, hands-on and can-do attitude
• Social and outgoing
• Analytical mindset
• Result driven, focused and quick to take action and proactive initiative
• Structured, organised and skilled in task-orientation and prioritisation
Our client is an iGaming company based in Malta that operates several online gaming brands,
including; redbet.com, vinnarum.com, bertil.com and mamamiabingo.com. The licenses to operate
online gaming sites are provided by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission.