BettingJobs is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a growing sports betting company based in their central London office. This is a unique opportunity for someone with data analyst experience and a keen interest in sports, to develop a career in the betting industry with a leading sports betting company.
• Building a deep understanding of the business
• Being responsible for identifying patterns in a substantial data set, and identifying the source of those patterns
• Working with, and helping to evolve, a range of technologies to analyse the data
• Applying both simple hard work, and sophisticated thinking to reach conclusions
• Communicating your findings to non-technical team members
• Working with the front-line team with a focus on the on-going analysis of data
• Analysis could range from manually inspecting data to look for patterns, using statistical measures, through to using and developing machine learning techniques.
• Experience conducting data analysis ideally in a commercial environment.
• Familiarity with statistical techniques and the concepts of machine learning
• Strong mathematical skills
• Good programming and database skills
• Ability to summarise complex concepts and present data visually to a wider audience
• A degree in a mathematical subject, and ideally a Masters/PhD
• Ideally with experience in Python, R, MySQL/SQL Server, F#