A fast-growing and fully-licensed operator within the US market is searching for an experienced Player Acquisition Manager to support their rapid expansion. Operating fully-regulated and legally, the business has a great opportunity to capitalise on future opportunities within the space.
The Player Acquisition Manager will be an Independent Contractor role responsible for developing the company's integrated digital engagement strategy. The main purpose of the role is to drive customer acquisition for the company's growth through online activity. This position requires an understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends in consumer interaction with digital technology.
• Driving revenue via: PPC, Programmatic, SEO, Affiliate channels
• Setting and executing an acquisition marketing strategy across multiple channels (including mobile), augmented with a data capture strategy
• Ensure that our wagering platform is optimised for the best possible user experience
• Creating and executing a Social Media and Content Strategy
• Set and define "Go to Market" strategies with end to end project manage CRM campaigns, from concept through to go live and post campaign analysis and reporting
• Be the expert in customer data and their habits through analysis of CRM campaign performance and use data-driven methodologies to identify improvements and optimize processes
• Ensure compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and best practice standards
Knowledge, skills and expertise
• Demonstrable excess within marketing across: PPC; SEO; Acquisition; Display; Programmatic
• Able to demonstrate a "Hands on" approach to everything you do
• Gaming is desirable but not essential
• Expert knowledge of online marketing principles.
• Understanding of CRM and integrated email marketing tools and best practices.
• Hands on Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
• Knowledge of online design principles.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Virtual team, no office but regular team meetings.
This represents a great opportunity to add the prestige of working within the US market, with an progressive operator who operate in the regulated space – which could be great for your career in this sector.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.