As Product Owner for Internal Tools, you are responsible for components that directly or indirectly make up the internal user experience. The position reports to the Head of Product & Platform and is part of the Product Management team. Your home is the product management team in Malta where you work closely with the other product owners in order to have enough understanding for their backlog items and prioritizations.
You own and manage assigned items in the Internal Tool backlogs. During product meetings and overall business prioritizations you are the expert for your items. That includes a full understanding of specifications and stakeholder needs.
It is the product owner’s responsibility to close the gap between stakeholders and developers and ensure that expectations are met both ways. You set and make sure that all development efforts are counted for, have measureable success criteria and are understood by developers and stakeholders. It is important that you can share and motivate all product decisions and prioritizations within the organization.
Product vision and an interest to stay up to date with the latest trends are important. Hands on operational experience of online gaming, best practices, regulation, tools and marketing is key. Knowledge about agile development methods and the build-measure-learn philosophy are also an advantage. Project management skills and a structured mindset are highly recommended as well as a humble attitude. You should have a passion for online gaming and especially our brand.
• Manage Internal Tool product platforms, backlogs and backlog items
• Communicate product processes and prioritization internally
• Constantly improve the user experience, with productivity and end-user in mind
• Alignment with related product deliveries from client teams and marketing activities
• Constantly monitor and optimize product performance of internal tool products/platforms
• Packaging and reception upon delivery of products and features
• Maximize development productivity and quality
• Follow and benchmark competitors and other inspirational businesses
• Head of product & platform (direct reporting line)
• Product management team
• Tech organisation
• Business intelligence team
• Marketing organisation
• Operational organization
• Sales organization
• Experience in working with and develop products for internal users
• Experience in agile product development processes and prioritization
• Experience in project management considered an asset
• Experience in Casino, Sportsbook and/or Online Gaming is considered an advantage
• Good understanding of online marketing and operations is considered an advantage
• Good technical understanding is key
• Organized, self-motivated with analytical mindset
• Great communicator in verbal and written English
• Willing and able to travel on a regular basis