As Product Owner for Apps, you are responsible for components that directly or indirectly make up the player user experience. The position reports to the Head of Product & Platform and is part of the Product Management team. Your home is the product management team in Malta where you work closely with the other product owners in order to have enough understanding for their backlog items and prioritizations.
You own and manage assigned items in the App backlogs. During product meetings and overall business prioritizations you are the expert for your items. That includes a full understanding of specifications and stakeholder needs.
It is the product owner’s responsibility to close the gap between stakeholders and developers and ensure that expectations are met both ways. You set and make sure that all development efforts are counted for, have measureable success criteria and are understood by developers and stakeholders. It is important that you can share and motivate all product decisions and prioritizations within the organization.
Product vision and an interest to stay up to date with the latest trends are important. Hands on operational experience of online gaming, best practices, regulation, tools and marketing is key. Knowledge about agile development methods and the build-measure-learn philosophy are also an advantage. Project management skills and a structured mind set are highly recommended as well as a humble attitude. You should have a passion for online gaming and especially our brand.
You have a deep understanding for the psyche of existing and potential casino and sportsbook players. Making the brand saturate all different parts of the user experience is a given for this role.
• Manage APP product platforms, product backlogs and backlog items
• Facilitate and communicate product prioritization process and prioritization internally
• Own and manage an ASO aligned with Product Marketing Strategy
• Constantly improve the user experience across all devices and platforms
• Alignment between product deliveries and marketing activities
• Constantly monitor and optimize product performance of APP products/platforms
• Packaging and reception upon delivery of products and features
• Maximize development productivity and quality
• Follow and benchmark competitors and other inspirational businesses
• Head of product & platform (direct reporting line)
• Product management team
• Tech organisation
• Business intelligence team
• Marketing organisation
• Operational organization
• Sales organization
• Experience in product management of iOS and Android Native products
• Experience in agile and lean product development processes and prioritization
• Experience in Casino, Sportsbook and/or Online Gaming is considered an advantage
• Good technical understanding is key
• Organized, self-motivated with analytical mindset
• Good understanding of online marketing
• Great communicator in verbal and written English
• Willing and able to travel on a regular basis