One of the worlds largest and most successful iGaming organistions is looking to hire an experienced Bingo candidate to join their team as Network Marketing Manager. The network department take full accountability of the promotions and games across the networked schedules and currently offers a number of different networked schedules with more being added upon each release. The Network Marketing Manager will be required to control and optimise the games within each schedule to maximise profitability for our licensees.
In addition, you will work closely with the bingo product team, and the internal marketing department to support all of the new game and bingo variant launches.
The Bingo network has grown to the largest in the world and there is a strong need for a Network Marketing Manager who is focused on maximising the profitability of the networked schedules and bringing fresh new ideas to the promotions calendar.
We aim to increase the bottom line gross gaming win within a 12-month period through well thought through changes to the schedules and Bingo player specific promotions that make our network stand out in the highly competitive UK market.
• Managing all the networked schedules on behalf of licensees
• Working with the Network and Marketing Analyst to ensure maximum performance of the schedules through schedule optimization
• Monitoring competitor promotions and reacting accordingly to ensure they are running the most attractive promotions in the UK market
• Manage the network promotions calendar, coordinate and deliver the promotions.
• Requesting appropriate design assets from the design team from detailed design briefs that are issued to licensees to advertise the networked promotions
• Interpreting and presenting data to key senior managers on the performance of the networked promotions
• Assist commercial and sales teams in new business opportunities.
• Working with the Product team to suggest ‘New Product Development’ ideas that could help improve the profitability of the networked Bingo rooms/games
• Organizing and running an annual forum or workshops with top licensees to go through the upcoming promotions and brainstorm for future promotions
• Having regular contact with top licensees in the form of emails and conference calls to outline upcoming promotions and suggested player communication strategies
• Management and development of a Network coordinator
• Creation and distribution of a monthly market update, detailing all the latest industry news, stats and product launches
• Assist with the management of the Chat Moderation business, a separate standalone business unit that provides chat moderation services to the majority of Bingo licensees. There is a requirement to improve service quality and measurement of this team.
• Any other tasks necessary to fulfil the function within the Network team
• Experience within online bingo
• Marketing experience in a similar position
• Experience of the analysis of data and reporting on trends and performances
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact email@example.com