Social Media Operator
Reporting to the Customer Engagement Manager, the Social Media Operator will plan and execute the social engagement - a large international online bookmaker – across Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, G+ and LinkedIn.
The role requires a test and learn approach to delivering effective campaigns to increase engagement and positive exposure of the brand.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage daily operations and interactions for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google +
including some evening and weekend work.
• Create and maintain an ongoing Social content schedule.
• Help define and deploy Social Media specific competitions and campaigns.
• Improve the effectiveness of each Social Media Channel through ‘test and learn’.
• Build relationships with partners and influencers through outreach.
• Work to and expand on a Social Media Style Guide.
• Ensure the highest standard of accuracy in messaging and adherence to Brand Architecture.
Working in Coordination
• Coordinating with Content to leverage content & videos.
• Coordinating with Marketing Teams to support campaign delivery and promotion.
• Coordinating with Sportsbook Operations and Trading Teams to resolve questions and
Skills & Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in Digital Media.
• Strong desktop publishing skills.
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Social Media operator. Experience within the betting
industry would be a distinct advantage.
• Proven copywriter, with a strong digital footprint.
• In-depth knowledge of all sports, and strong grasp of betting concepts.
• Experience of Social Media management tools - such as Sprout Social - and reporting.
• Proven track record of improving key social engagement metrics.
• Deep understanding of function and best practice for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and G+.
• Strong communication skills.
• Confident, with strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.