Bettingjobs.com is seeking a Gaming Partnership Executive to sit within the Partnerships team of a leading gaming company. You will be responsible for identifying new and managing existing eGaming affiliates, with a particular focus on Bingo, Poker and Casino. Reporting to the Senior Gaming Manager, you will be responsible for helping to maintain the eGaming performance whilst also helping out within other areas of the team, as required.
• Identify new potential eGaming affiliates across the UK, Ireland & International markets.
• Manage and improve existing relationships with key partners helping to identify ways to grow acquisition volumes and player quality.
• Ensure that affiliate activity is effective while being consistent with the brand values.
• Optimise existing affiliate deal plans to help try and maximise ROI.
• Work closely with the creative team to help test new creative strategies and optimise conversion rates
• Provide relevant and insightful reports to the Senior Gaming Manager.
• Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
• Ensure creative assets are scheduled and provided correctly to affiliates. Will involve scheduling within the ad-server interface. Be the team’s point of contact for creative and ad-server queries.
• Pulling reports through the internal affiliate software system to help guide decisions
• Must have knowledge of online marketing. Knowledge of other marketing channels including Social, PPC, SEO and Display is also required.
• A keen interest in the online gambling industry
• Must be analytical with a strong attention to detail (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required).
• Excellent communication skills. The ability to build a rapport with the partners is essential.
• Enthusiastic and hard-working must be able to work unsupervised when required
• Strong desire to learn and improve digital marketing knowledge, willing to own up to mistakes made and learn from them moving forward.
• An existing network of eGaming affiliates
• An understanding of the current online bingo & poker landscape
• Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
• Analytical, focussed and results-driven
• Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
• Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
• Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
• Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
• Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
• Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
• A Strong understanding of the digital landscape
• Experience of using affiliate software (Net Refer, Income Access etc)(Preferable not essential)