Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a Sportsbook Display Executive to join a leading sports betting company based in sunny Gibraltar. In this role you would work with the Sportsbook Display Manager in managing all content across all of their betting channels and ensuring that all content is up to date and on brand. This is an excellent role for a sports fanatic who has high level sports knowledge and has previous experience in content.
• Execute the content marketing strategy as defined by the Sportsbook Display Manager.
• Work as part of a team, taking responsibility for the accuracy and presentation of all content within the Sportsbook at all times.
• Help maintain all content on all channels and brands, including all Betting Rules and Compliance and Product help pages for BetVictor and our Territory/B2B sites.
• Work closely with the Sportsbook Promotions and Bonuses Manager to ensure that the content associated with all Sportsbook Promotions is displayed correctly on all channels.
• Work closely with the Brand Team to ensure that all content displayed maintains the Brand guidelines and agreed style guidelines
• Become proficient in the use of multiple content tools, including multiple CMS tools and graphic design tools – building visual banners using images and HTML.
• Maintain an enthusiastic vigilance in terms of betting content, links and graphics across all sites – ensuring that our site contents reflect our strategy and customer needs.
• Have a deep understanding of the sporting calendar and the expectations of our customers at key times for the business.
• Generate topical daily bets, and have a sound understanding of basic bookmaking/pricing principles and a creative eye for an opportunity.
• Think ‘’mobile first’’ and ensure that the betting and graphical content across all channels is displayed correctly for all customers, making suggestions for improvements where needed.
• A huge enthusiasm for sport and an expert level understanding of the sporting calendar are absolutely essential in this role.
• A high level of knowledge about sports betting, particularly regarding Football, Horse Racing and Tennis is essential. The successful candidates should have a basic understanding of all other sports particularly those of importance in the UK.
• A sound grasp of basic bookmaking principles would be highly advantageous.
• Experience of working with content publishing tools (CMS) would be desirable.
• Experience of working with visual art/graphical artwork tools would be desirable.
• Be a ‘’mobile first thinker’’ and understand the issues and challenges that this can present us in terms of content display.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast moving and thriving industry with one of the best known companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com