BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join a global gaming company on a Part Time basis. This position will ideally be suited to an experienced Analyst within the online gaming industry, you will share responsibility for a team of Analysts and will be responsible for the analysis and optimisation of the company performance.
• Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on
o Campaign Analytics
o Financial Analytics
o Engagement Analytics
• Liaise closely with areas of the Business to gain full insight into business requirements, dependencies and impacts.
• Effectively communicate analysis to the business
• Provide advanced analysis for all aspects of the business from both a player and business perspective.
• Player profiling, modelling and segmentation.
• Querying relational databases and data manipulation using statistical tools, e.g. SQL, Excel, R & SPSS for designing and presenting conclusions effectively
• Mathematics, statistics, computer Science or other related bachelor’s degree or higher
• At least 5 years previous work experience within the iGaming space
• Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Very strong excel skills
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Experience using visualisation software such as Tableau would be beneficial but not essential
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
• Problem solver with a can do attitude