An exciting iGaming organisation is looking for a dynamic, hands-on Head of Customer Engagement and Retention, with significant online gambling experience.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Customer Engagement and Retention will be the key CRM lead across the business, in a position that is vital to the continued growth and success.
The purpose of the Head of Customer Engagement and Retention is to implement centrally designed retention and engagement strategies, as well as manage day to day communication activities within the company.
This is a Malta based position.
• Effective Communicator
• CRM Strategy, planning, execution and analysis
• Proven retention expertise in the online gambling sector
• Proven Team Leadership
• Customer Experience – proactive client management
• Hands on Management
• Data Analysis and Interpretation
• A/B Testing
• Resource Management
Accountabilities & Activities:
• Work in a broad-ranging manner across the business to develop a world beating customer experience strategy
• Drive intelligently targeted customer experience initiatives across multiple web properties
• Continuously Interpret and compare results to recalibrate efforts
• Central to the establishment and maintenance of websites and content based on dynamic customer journeys
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of all aspects affecting customer experience with the ability to communicate these across all levels of the company
• Build and prioritise a KPI driven customer experience roadmap
• Develop and maintain a KPI driven testing and customer experience optimisation plan
• Work with key people across the business to develop a customer experience and retention measurement framework
• Effectively use the data available to the business to develop actionable strategies, develop positive customer experience and improve customer retention
• Ensure continuation and development of existing individual engagement programmes to maintain customer engagement, retention and loyalty
• Drive an on-going culture of improvement and innovation, creating and developing processes which will drive efficiency and effectiveness
• Optimise existing approaches and introduce new up-sell and cross-sell activities, ensuring that content is relevantly segmented
• Effective and positive communicator, with proven and demonstrable abilities to change people’s minds
The Ideal Candidate:
• Business experience which should include developing and executing retention and customer value management campaigns within a global environment and within the online gambling sector
• Proven experience in driving increased customer engagement and retention
• Experience of operating in regulated markets
• Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner, to win and maintain the respect of colleagues across the business at all levels
• Clear communication and presentation skills
• Solid analytical and numerical skills
This is a tremendous opportunity to be involved and have a direct impact on the continued growth of a young fast growing company.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org