A genuine Tier1 operator is looking for a casino savvy superstar to take on the role as Head of Casino. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that we deliver the best gambling experience to players by offering the most interesting products, innovations and campaigns. The Casino and Games products delivered 50% of the Group’s gross win in Q1 2016 and grew 76% year-on-year. You will be leading a talented team from London and your role includes interfacing with colleagues across different offices and suppliers across the world.
We believe that you know your way around the online casino industry, that you understand and value a data driven business mindset and that you are an inspiring leader. You are used to handling everything from daily operational tasks to discussing commercial opportunities with suppliers and third party vendors.
The portfolio offers over 800 games in a multitude of markets and channels and across a number of brands. Our latest major release was a new native casino app that went live in Q1 2016 with excellent performance. The business strives to bring the best product to market in everything from live casino to scratch cards. The team you will be leading works with content selection, supplier relations, casino campaigns and product development.
Being part of this Tier1 Group means that you will join their 1000+ employee family with offices in Europe and Australia. You will be a key player in the Group and oversee the largest business area. This role is a challenging but excellent opportunity for the right individual.
Key accountabilities of this role are:
• Strategic and operational leadership of the Casino and Games vertical
• Lead and develop a talented and distributed team
• Continue to drive innovation and new product development forward to support the ongoing growth of Group revenues
• Pushing our mobile focus to further heights
• Deliver measurable bottom line and top line results by optimizing our product mix
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to align product and innovation in areas such as product deliveries, player acquisition and retention, customer relationship management and business intelligence
• Collaborate with external suppliers and vendor in terms of achieving an optimal product mix for markets and channels
• Manage supplier relationships to secure product delivery, operational improvements and commission structures
• Foster a data driven environment and use data insights to optimize products and processes
• Identify new product and business opportunities by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
• Close collaboration with our technical departments to realize new and ongoing projects
• Ensure excellent internal communication between teams and departments
• Track profitability and effectiveness on global and local level for the Casino and Games vertical
We're looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and experience
• Circa five years + of relevant experience
• Proven track-record of delivering tangible results
• Extensive understanding of the online casino industry
• Understanding and knowledge in the areas of technology and project management
• Mobile first mentality and experience
• Experience in leading people and teams
• Capability to engage and motivate colleagues and team members
• Lives and breathes online, loves technology and is passionate about gaming and gambling
• Experience from working with third party suppliers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can do attitude with a positive mindset
Education / Qualifications / Professional Certificates
• Degree preferred but not essential
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.