Betting Jobs are working with a major name in gaming & betting as they seek to hire a Project Support Manager in Malta, aimed at overseeing a time of large scale integrations and increased head count in this international office.
• Oversee progress against key Integration milestones
• Facilitate work stream meetings
• Responsible for the Integration Comms plan (weekly updates, monthly status reports etc.)
• Support the monthly Integration PMO reviews.
• Manage the key inputs and outputs for the Malta Recruitment Process
• Support the Malta MD with the co-ordination and deployment of key initiatives during this engagement period.
Key Skills & Competencies:
• Flexible approach to working and the ability to adapt to new challenges and uncertainty.
• Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organisation.
• Progressive, flexible and team oriented person.
• Well-developed coaching and facilitation skills – able to bring the best out of others.
• Have proven experience partnering senior stakeholders.
• Change management & consulting capabilities.
• Is able to get to the root cause and see where improvements can be made.
• Ability to cope well under pressure and able to use own initiative.
• Resilient and used to a fast paced environment.
• Willing to roll sleeves up and muck in.
• Needs to be willing to travel on regular basis (Away once or twice a month as business needs dictate).
• Analytical and data driven.
• Proactive and able to cope with ambiguity and innovative in approach.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• 3+ years in project management, program management or process improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or analytical field.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate across functional teams.
• Previous I-gaming sector experience would be advantageous.