Our client are looking for an iGaming recruiter to join their offices based in Eastern Europe. They are going to be setting up gaming operations there and need someone who can help hire potentially up to 150 staff.
Our Talent Acquisition Specialist will help hire talented individuals in to positions, meaning there is a strong need for a candidate who can manage complex diary requirements. We pride ourselves on being delivery focused, approachable and adding value by supporting all employees across the business.
You will ensure a seamless candidate experience at all times. You’ll need to be able to thrive in a fast paved environment as well as meet challenging deadlines whilst ensuring we provide a quality process to all involved in the recruitment process.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Previous recruitment / recruitment coordination experience to include reviewing applications and telephone interviewing
• Exceptional organisational skills with a strict attention to detail
• Effective time management, uses own initiative to prioritise and achieve deadlines
• Ability to preempt issues and stay calm under pressure
• Proven track record to drive processes forward
• Service delivery focused