A leading iGaming operator is looking to hire an experienced iGaming candidate to join their team as Manager for their Technical Office. This is a key role and will report direct to the CTO. This is a varied and diverse role which would suit candidates with a background as a Project Manager or Communications Manager.
The Tech Office is responsible for driving strategic technical change as highlighted by the CTO and Technical Board. Communicating a shared technology vision for the business and enabling excellent communication across both technical functions and other key areas of the business. Collaborating with PMO to define and execute strategic programs. Working with department heads to define, capture and communicate key metrics and KPI to both help drive strategic change and communicate its effectiveness whilst capturing and reducing risk.
To be successful, this person needs to be driven, a natural collaborator and an excellent communicator at all levels. You will be in your element researching new areas, working with and presenting to senior technical, PMO and commercial stakeholders. You will be comfortable building spreadsheets, presentations and other documentation on a range of subjects to support the CTO
• Partners with the CTO in communicating the technical vision and strategy for the business
• Driving focus and prioritisation around the technical strategy by leveraging existing governance, principles and process (such as PMO) and establishing ones where appropriate
• Oversees the development and maintenance of IT policies, procedures, methodologies, and governance — as well as performance management frameworks and metrics — to ensure the Tech organization delivers value to the business.
• Establishes and implements continuous-improvement programs
• Stays current with developments in new market trends and innovations in technology and technology leadership
• Drives and facilitates effective collaboration and communication across technical
• Pulling together the resource plan and budgets inline with the strategic, PMO and platform roadmaps
• Facilitate strategic SWOT analysis
• Establish and own such things as technical capability and skills catalogues
• Be the executive owner of strategic technical programmes
• Facilitate cross-cutting technical talent initiatives – including training, conference attendance/participation and innovation management
You will have experience of supporting and running large technical initiatives in an online environment – even better if you have had gambling or gaming experience. You will be self motivated with the desire to work with people to achieve great things through collaboration.
Competencies and experience required:
• Ability to build formal and informal relationships across the business and industry.
• Able to see the big picture and think strategically
• Strong planning skills and the ability to appreciate business and industry goals and direction
• Demonstrates personal commitment to change and mobilses others to support that change.
• Ability to see the 'big picture,' evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests.
• Ability to assimilate and analyse knowledge from a wide range of sources quickly and accurately
• Proven ability to constantly provide actionable insight
• Numerate and literate with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
• Ability to manage and coach others.
• Ability to set and accomplish challenging goals.
• Fosters an environment of collaboration and results orientation
The Technical Office reports into the CTO and works with all functions in technology.
Initially this role with have no direct reports.
The key stakeholders for this role will be the CTO and CTO’s direct reports, together with the PMO and key Marketing and executive stakeholders.
For more information on this role, please contact email@example.com