Job Title: CRM & Promotions Team Manager
Department: CRM & Promotions
Report To: COO
(Full / Part time) Full Time
Location: Eastern Europe
POSITION DESCRIPTION& RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
Main Responsibilities Description:
A leading veteran online casino operator with a staff of 100+ is experiencing a significant growth and looking for CRM & Promotions team manager to lead this department and be responsible for the entire players’ journey, segmentation and the implementation of various CRM campaigns from planning through execution and analysis.
As our Casino CRM & Promotions Team Manager, you will support the monetization of our player base by driving the design, scheduling, implementation and review of Casino CRM promotions with the aim of maximizing player lifetime value.
1. Overseeing design, testing, execution, analysis and optimization of all CRM campaigns throughout the player lifecycle (conversion, retention & reactivation)
2. Design, supervise, coordinate and monitor all promotional activities, such as monthly calendars, website publications, designs, offline activities, and tournaments. Maximize the utilization of all marketing tools and constantly look for new ways to improve it.
3. Build and manage a team of CRM Managers and Promotional Managers that have responsibility for players’ activities across multiple brands, jurisdictions and products.
4. Run, monitor and optimize a Casino loyalty program that is engaging and ensures players choose to play with the Casino.
5. Full responsibility over players’ conversions - work closely with acquisition team to ensure that we are maximizing the ROI of newly acquired customers.
6. Create new content and preform translations
7. Monitor and report on KPIs across a comprehensive set of performance metrics
8. Managing and keeping bonus spend in line with budget while maximizing ROI
Specific Job Requirements:
1. 3+ years’ experience in a similar position of managing CRM and promotions within online gaming
2. Proven people management skills and experience
3. Previous responsibility for broad KPIs and delivery of net revenue. A track record of delivering budgeted KPIs and net revenue growth over sustained periods of time
4. Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
5. High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
6. Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
7. Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture