BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Head of Business Intelligence for a growing gaming company in their Malta office. This position will be responsible for developing the analytical frameworks, reporting and measurement tools across the product offering. The successful candidate will lead a team of Analysts and provide first class insight which will be used to further refine and improve their offering.
This is a key role for the business in a period of growth. Reporting to board level this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence professional to have significant input into the development of an innovative gaming company.
• Ensure that accurate data is captured across the business to enable stakeholders to make educated, data driven decisions.
• Working with stakeholders to interpret results and develop action plans
• Develop quantitative benchmarks to accurately measure success of new products and services.
• Develop detailed reporting requirements and KPI dashboards to track and measure strategic initiatives.
• Develop new reporting and analytical frameworks to facilitate strategic decisions, identify opportunities for improvement and monitor business performance.
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of metrics reported.
• Develop and deliver business reports.
• Ability to build projected revenues and player value model.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in developing a Business Intelligence/Analytics team including the people, tools and processes.
• Familiarity with database management systems, data integration tools, reporting tools, analysis / dashboard tools.
• Experience within the Betting & Gaming industry would be highly advantageous
• Bachelors/Master degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, computer science, economics or operations research.
• Experience in collating, manipulating, analysing & presenting data in a clear manner
• Experience in manipulating large datasets
• Strong experience of ROI analysis
• Strong experience of analysing digital customer acquisition
• Ability to translate complex data into headline points for key players
• Manage and deliver these projects to tight deadlines
• Understand how to translate stakeholders goals into analysis and insight required