CUSTOMER SUPPORT & VIP TEAM MANAGER
Position Reports To: COO
Role Purpose: supporting and developing the CS & VIP teams and administrative staff, while keeping a focus on day to day service delivery. This role will also involve initiating process-improvement projects and assisting management and other departments to improve the customer experience and conversion rates.
Location: Eastern Europe
• Managing a high performing teams of customer service agents, sales and VIP who will be measured across both customer service levels and commercial targets
• Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
• Daily, weekly and monthly VIP player activity monitoring and reporting; wagering, revenue, win/
• Together with marketing and analytics team generate and organize weekly potential, active, lapsing and lapsed VIP lists for contact and liaise with VIP CSR’s to ensure players are contacted in a timely and appropriate manner, with appropriate offers and treatment.
• Set up comps and bonuses for VIP players according to guidelines.
• Initiates process-improvement efforts and assists in the implementation of business processes. Establishes and communicates service metrics; monitors and analyses results;
• Drive and focus on the day to day service delivery
• Defines and manages metrics to manage team leader, individual CS agent performance, VIP managers and customer feedback when appropriate reporting back to the management team.
• Recruitment of agents alongside with the team leaders all new staff.
• 3+ years’ previous experience in online gambling in leading and managing customer support, sales and VIP teams.
• Deep understanding of the online casino industry
• Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly to changes.
• Demonstrated strong track record of problem-solving and very strong analytical skill capability as he/she will be required to look at and find solutions for a variety of operational problems
• Ability to work in a methodical and organized manner is essential
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A real and true team player!
• Deadline and target driven