BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Basketball Trader to join a leading gaming company in their Malta office. This role will be responsible for the global Basketball offering and you will be responsible for pre match and live trading. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a Sports Trading team with a comprehensive knowledge of Basketball.
• Manage the live in-play odds mainly focused on Basketball but will be required to learn other sports outside the team
• Flexibility to assist with other sports managed by the team (baseball and American Football).
• Monitor incoming bets
• Management of risk and client analysis.
• Deep understanding of Sportsbook product, excellent knowledge of basketball and a passion for sport in general.
• The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
• Comprehension of sports odds.
• Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities.
• Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
• Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sports betting as a sports trader