The Content Manager will combine cutting edge content marketing experience with insightful betting analysis to manage and develop all website promotional content across Pinnacle Sports website in western hemisphere markets. The successful candidate will be expected to increase customer engagement through a focus on unique and insightful educational betting content, concepts and promotions.
• Optimise and develop and own our Betting Resources portal of educational betting content across key languages and platforms.
• Manage two direct reports, a team of freelance contributors and a significant content budget.
• Build a content marketing strategy to improve the reach and effectiveness of Betting Resources against key KPIs
• Apply creative thinking to ensure content is imaginative and original. Develop concepts, promotions and competitions to complement our content and align with Pinnacle Sports’ USPs.
• Develop and enforce a Content Style Guide ensuring content adheres to a consistent Brand Voice.
Working in Collaboration
• Collaborate with SEO & PR Coordinator to ensure SEO optimisation of all content across key languages.
• Collaborate with Affiliate Team to leverage our content across our network of Affiliates.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Localisation team to ensure that content is delivered and optimised in key languages.
• Collaborate with Social team to coordinate the sharing of content and create a feedback loop for content creation based of follower interest and behaviour.
POSITION QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Educated to university level ideally with degree in Marketing or Journalism
• A’level in English Language, and ideally either Maths or Economics.
• Strong SEO practitioner both on and off page
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of sports in the context of betting.
• Very strong knowledge of betting strategy, terminology, and psyche.
• Experienced with content management systems
• Proven data analyst especially Google Analytics
• Strong MS Office desktop publishing skills in particular Excel
• Strong Html editing and CSS skills
• Exceptional written word.
• 3-5 years experience as a Content Manager, or a Senior Content writer in the gambling industry or similar vertical.
• Proven track record of managing and delivery exceptional digital content against KPIs.
• Experience of applying content marketing best practice and impeccable written English.
• Mathematically minded, and comfortable with statistics, probability and logical problems.
• Deep understanding of the best practice for content marketing and usability across all platforms.
• Significant personal digital footprint.
• Proven tracking record of producing sharable and engaging content.
• Must be eligible to work in the UK.