Business Development Executive - London
Part of a genuine market-leader in their field within this sector, our client is a ground-breaking sports betting software and data services provider. They have market leading skills in data modelling, pricing and sports trading and work with a number of the world’s leading bookmakers. Their mission is to deliver exceptional infrastructure, software and data solutions that solve customer problems using the “right” technologies.
As part of the next stage of development of the business we are looking to recruit a high calibre and ambitious Business Development Executive to support the Business Development Team, building and closing sales leads. The Business Development Executive will have at their disposal market leading pricing services and trading tools, as well as ongoing investment in new products and services to support the Sporting Solutions product range, and provide sales & marketing support to the team. The role represents an excellent opportunity to work towards full Business Development Manager level.
• Bright and self-motivated and positive attitude.
• Committed to hitting targets and proactive.
• High degree of personal confidence and a sense of personal responsibility.
• Credible, articulate, confident and tenacious, with the gravitas and credibility to build relationships with executives at all business levels.
• Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence.
• Able and willing to travel abroad and work outside normal hours when necessary.
• Also, I would like to see CV’s for a Business Development Executive – junior role. I want someone who is bright, articulate, well presented, and speaks at least one other language (more the merrier). Salary range - £25k to £35k plus bonus.
What we’re looking for
• An ambitious and motivated individual with an interest in developing a career within the sports betting sector.
• Passion for sports and / or betting.
• Bright, articulate, well-presented.
• Some knowledge of B2B sales and account planning/management experience, ideally in a related software and/or data services environment.
• Experience using Salesforce or other equivalent software packages for managing a sales pipeline.
• Strong listening skills.
• Numerate and literate with good commercial sense.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical mindset.
• Proactive and highly organised.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.