Betting Jobs is currently recruiting for an experienced CRM professional to join one of the leading names in sports betting. Based in London, you would be a part of a fast moving marketing team, driving customer engagement and ensuring all retention promotions are well executed. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is continually growing and further develop your skills in retention marketing.
• Planning and maintaining all retention marketing programs
• Identify opportunities & implement tactics to maximise revenue and minimise churn among existing customer bases.
• Work with various teams to create and launch retention campaigns/programs, driving loyalty and revenue.
• Analyse and report monthly on usage patterns, churn, customer base trends, and customer retention and promotion projects and initiatives.
• Monitor changes and keep updated on the organisation's products or services.
• Be a champion of ExactTarget
• Responsible for Retention and Marketing Communications Executives, providing feedback, coaching, training and development in order to optimise performance of all team members.
• A good understanding of the entire campaign development and delivery process
• Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels
• Proven management of retention and or promotion activity
• A good knowledge of online customer retention strategies and tactics
• Experience creating marketing campaigns targeted at consumers
• Exceptional knowledge and understating of Exact Target
• Previous experience of managing or providing guidance to other team members
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com