A leading iGaming company based in the Brighton area are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team
This is an opportunity to join the development team of a creative, fast-growing, profitable, independent software company.
The company are an independent software company who have pioneered Virtual Football products since 2002 and are now at the forefront of HTML5 development with well over 100 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of softgaming technology with a range of household name clients including Bet365, Ladbrokes and Bwin.
They have an immediate vacancy for a Front End Developer, working closely with our Lead Mobile Developer, where you will assist on projects ranging from design, prototype and development phases.
Many of our projects require interaction with server-based APIs, so you'll gain experience in back-end web development and a good understanding of overall system architecture principles.
The successful candidate will
• Have a willingness to learn
• Be highly organised, able to prioritise workload effectively with attention to detail
• Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Have the ability to write clean commented code
• Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners.
Key Technical Skills
• Good knowledge of html, html5 standards and css3
• Experience working with the html5 canvas element
• Responsive design and mobile friendly best practices
• Experience building html5 web-apps
• Knowledge of working with version control (GIT)
• Server side experience using java/jsp/mysql.
• Experience working with Sass
• Experience of working with build tools (eg grunt)
• Experience building responsive mobile friendly interfaces
• Experience using pixijs or similar library for canvas games