Head of VIP
A leading mobile and online casino operator, with over 80 employees based in Bucharest, Romania is looking for a Head of VIP. The business' brands are well recognizable worldwide due to its unique player experience and strong branding.
As the head of VIP team you would be responsible for delivering high quality customer service to a portfolio of VIPs mainly from Australia, Canada, Germany, Austria, Sweden and Finland. You will be an expert at building relationships and will be responsible for managing the loyalty of these players.
You will have to guide, train, evaluate and analyze the activity of the VIP manager and make sure the strategy is executed at the at most professional manner.
• Responsible for handling all the VIP players, creating events and meeting players face to face on game related occasions
• Build strong relationships and provide a superb end to end service tailored to our VIP players
• Co-ordinate retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation
• Manage the customer base for new VIP potential
• Work closely with the marketing on marketing campaigns to retain and reactivate VIP players to improve the VIP offers and promotions by giving regular client’s feedbacks on the promotions, offers and services - Contribute new ideas on how to improve the existing VIP offering
• Handle customer day-to-day queries and complaints, including out of office hours when needed
• Build knowledge of your customers, understand player’s behaviors, interests and dislikes
• Plan and host events to entertain our players both locally and globally
• Manages services to all VIP customers in order to achieve agreed targets against set KPI’s, SLA’s, by providing and supporting exceptional pro-active service to existing clients via telephone, chat and e-mail.
• Excellence in the English language, if you're native that will be considered an advantage
• A keen interest in the iGaming sector, entertainment and the mobile revolution
• Excellent communication, organizing and planning skills
• Strong relationship building skills and an ability to build trust
• Social and outgoing
• Result driven, focused and quick to take initiative
• Structured, organized and able to prioritize
• Strong insight into gambling, and high value player’s needs
• Excellent sales and customer oriented experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Flexible and ability to handle VIP complaints in a satisfying manner
• Good analytical skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Besides a competitive salary we also offer health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Bucharest we will also provide you with a relocation package.
For more information please contact email@example.com