An established iGaming operator is looking to hire a Casino Product manager to help manage and execute the successful delivery of our casino product strategy. Reporting to the Head of Casino & Games, drive front-end product development across desktop and mobile platforms and overall management of Casino products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Help establish and execute delivery of the casino product strategy and roadmap for the Casino business in line with company goals.
• Recurrent monitoring and evaluation of industry trends and user feedback to anticipate product requirements.
• Write detailed business requirement documents, and coordinate technical and UI designs (in accordance with UI department), to deliver projects on-time.
• Manage end-to-end projects for all cross-functional deliverables and represent a point of contact for internal communication.
• Assisting with regulatory requirements to ensure casino product remains compliant within all key jurisdictions.
• Produce monthly and ad-hoc KPI reports to the business.
• Managing the relationship with 3rd party providers.
• 3 years+ Product Management experience
• Experience working with mobile and software products
• A proven record of managing product features from development through to completion to enhance user experience and profitability
• A strong knowledge and passion for Internet and digital technologies, with a focus on the online gaming industry
• Proactive approach to identifying new product opportunities.
Good to have
• Previous experience in the gaming industry.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to all stakeholders confidently.
• Proven analytical and numerate skills.
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
• Strong organisational skills within project implementation.
For more information on this role please contact email@example.com