A leading international online gaming business with offices in Bucharest, Romania is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a talented casino product manager to join its winning team.
Defining detailed customer specifications and requirements.
Acting as liaison between executive management, businesses, marketing representatives, customers and BI team. Translating the business needs into detailed specifications.
Owning and managing the gaming product roadmap. Delivering PRDs (Product Requirements Definition) and detailed development requirements specifications with prioritized features.
Collecting, prioritizing and communicating product requirements and managing the release of contents.
Owning and responsible for various documentations: SRS, publications, training presentations, story boards, system use case and many more.
Running and controlling all projects- assist in the planning of incoming projects.
Managing product backlogs and versions
Shape, develop, build and optimize the CRO strategy
Drive the CRO roadmap to improve global conversion rate across all channels
Continuously conceptualize and test new ideas improving user experience and commercial return from all digital channels
Design A/B, multi-variant, multi-page and multi-variable experiments optimizing the digital assets and landing pages
Be in charge of website personalization project, developing bespoke customer journeys based on marketing channel, CRM segment, previous known customer behaviors, etc.
Work closely with CRM, Analytics and Development teams to create and design personalized, integrated user experience
Deliver progress reports and educational sessions within the business
Ensure the websites are constantly optimized and are operational, especially during periods of high traffic
Specific Job Requirements:
1. Proven Online Product Management experience with a strong focus on product planning and design - a must!
2. Have deep understanding of the product, marketing and user sides of the casino to be able to provision what a good gaming product should include and function like.
3. Have deep understanding of the casino business in the macro and micro levels to be able to identify trends and address them with a best practice.
4. Comprehensive understanding of the online casino business.
5. Knowledgeable of the gaming/sports betting industry - a big plus.
6. Ability to communicate with developers and approve software design.
7. Proven experience in object oriented analysis, design and software development – advantage.
8. Strong business orientation; ability to comprehend information from various sources.
9. Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
10. Strong technical knowledge and experience working in Web/Internet/Online environments and systems.
11. Ability to write clear technical requirements and design documents- advantage.
12. Willingness to work extra hours and weekends when necessary.
13. Ability to motivate and drive employees towards success - excellent team player.
14. English - very high proficiency a must
Besides a competitive salary we also offer health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Bucharest we will also provide you with a relocation package.