Head of Retention
The Head of Retention will be responsible for: the development and implementation of the Retention strategy for all countries including customer lifecycle programme, along with building and maintaining effective marketing tools, for the purpose of increasing LTV whilst optimizing Retention Budget spending and reduce Churn; for the retention bonus budget of non VIP customers; and will coordinate and liaise on a daily basis with his direct reports and with product managers to ensure that campaigns are run properly and that bonus budget is respected.
Head of Retention will manage and develop a department consisting of CRM Statistics, Analysis and Tools, all involving the retention, reactivation and communication to customers.
The key duties will include but not be limited to:
• Developing and managing the Retention Strategy to optimize Key Performance Indicators including customer lifetime values, retention/churn levels and average revenue per player. Measuring, evaluating and reporting.
• Responsible for segmentation of the customers based on their life time, spending, betting behaviour, status (especially in regulated markets)
• The creation and implementation of an optimized daily/weekly/monthly campaign programme (retention and reactivation both automated and not automated), tailoring communication to different customer segments identified through CRM tool and data warehouse.
• Control of the overall retention bonus spending, to ensure that countries / product teams respect the Budget targets, both in absolute value and in percentage value
• NLs / Xsell/Product campaign communications in coordination with Product Managers
• Suggesting and providing appropriate personalized communication to maximize customer spend.
• Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behaviour, usage and spend
• Analysing the customer journey, identifying key touch points in the customer's interaction with the site to optimize customer activation & retention.
• Working with the design, development and other teams to ensure execution excellence and that the website/email template meets the needs of existing customers.
• Working closely with the studio/content teams to manage the daily, weekly and monthly e-mails/communications to customers, ensuring the timely deployment of communications to maximize revenue potential.
Skills & Experience required:
• At least five years of proven experience with customer lifecycle programme across multi – brands/products/regions essential
• Solid experience with CRM tools and customer segmentation essential
• Experience of ESP’s
• Advanced knowledge of the Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of online gaming industry or e-commerce industry
• Strong social media skills related to strategy and execution
• Knowledge of at least one CRM tool (works with Exactarget)
• Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
• Strong computer skills including an advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
• Ability to think innovatively and creatively
• Previous people management experience required
• Ability to multi-task, being proactive, efficient and independent
• Good communication skills, including being fluent in English
• Strong project management skills, being result oriented, team-focused and customer-focused