Place of work: Malta, but travel can be expected
Reporting to: General Counsel
The role is created to work closely with General Counsel to manage, monitor and keep abreast of all legal and compliance issues that impact an online gaming operator with a global customer and supplier base.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and commercial contracts and providing feedback on legal terms and conditions.
• Manage legal and compliance including gaming and other taxes relevant to operate in the territories where the business operates.
• Assisting in regulatory projects such as license applications, policies and procedures, as well as in corporate structure and tax related projects.
• Handling and keeping track of litigation, contracts, intellectual property rights and other administrative procedures.
• Providing effective legal advice, support and internal training across the business.
• Securing overall compliance with local laws and regulations and mitigating potential risks.
• Other projects.
• Law degree together with 3 to 5 years professional experience gained in-house or in a leading private practice.
• Extensive experience in commercial contracts, preferably in e-commerce, information technology, software, media, telecommunications or technology related industries.
• Fluent English speaker. Additional language skills are highly recommended.
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills combined with proven written and verbal negotiation and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage your own workload while being part of a motivated team.
• Organized, commercially minded, bright and fast learner, with flexible attitude and able to work in a fast-paced, international business environment.
For more information on this role, please contact email@example.com