A leading industry supplier is looking to hire a B2B Casino Manager to join their team in Sofia. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing iGaming suppliers. The business employees over 500 staff across their 3 offices.
• Support and guide the casino business of our clients.
• Have vast hands on experience with marketing of casino products to know what is the key product and marketing elements as well as best practices to make a winning package.
• Have deep understanding of the product, marketing and user sides of the casino to be able to provision what a good gaming product should include and function like, implement best practices in these areas for each client individually.
• Have deep understanding of the casino business in the macro and micro levels to be able to identify trends and address them with a best practice as well as look and analyze players and gameplay and help in handling extreme cases.
• Be master in all market latest product trends, most popular games, top content providers and best user interfaces on both web and mobile to be able to implement this knowledge with the company's clientele.
• Be the connecting link between our clients and our gaming content providers to secure a performing product at all times.
• Master our bonus engine, build a bonus plan with each client according to their market and marketing targets, be hands on implementing, testing and optimizing.
• Assure that all clients have all latest titles from our top providers, work with them on way of ordering the content and marketing the content in the best optimal way.
• 2+ years' experience in similar position or marketing B2B position working for leading casino brands
• Comprehensive understanding of the online casino business.
• Understanding of the sports betting business is an advantage
• A proven track record of success in developing marketing programs and strategies
• Confident and persuasive communication with strong motivation for delivery, results driven, team player
• Availability outside regular working hours
• English on a proficient business level
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
Here we're working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast. We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that's exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities - you simply have to seize them.
The Company offers excellent employee benefits:
• Very good remuneration!
• Plenty of social benefits: additional health insurance, sport activities, food vouchers...
• Regular bonuses based on personal results.
• Trainings and certification programs.
• Formal review process twice a year.
• Opportunity to join a team of great professionals (like you).
• Dynamic and friendly work environment.
• Open and transparent communication.
• Team activities, (memorable) team buildings, Christmas party.
• Brand new office.
For more information, please contact email@example.com