R&D Group Leader
POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
Main Responsibilities Description:
A leading international online gaming provider with offices at Israel, Bulgaria and Ukraine is experiencing a significant growth and looking for talented technical R&D leads to join its winning team. The R&D Group Leader is expected to manage a several cross functional teams of technical people (~20 people) and own all activities related to customizations, support, maintenance and development of the company’s sport product handled by the team.
1. Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
2. Hands on coding, code reviews, analysis, design and optimizations
3. Managing end-to-end development of web applications and related systems
4. Driving software development methodology and tools to support agile and web based application development lifecycles
5. Continually improving our processes that will drive software development efficiency, effectiveness, and throughput. Train, build and lead professional teams
6. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
7. Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
8. Maintain high standards of software quality within the teams by establishing good practices and habits
9. Overall responsibility on the entire software development life cycle of the teams: technical design, implementation/development, QA, release and deployment, technical support for production issues.
Specific Job Requirements:
1. 2+ years’ experience as a SW R&D group leader / senior team leader of cross functional teams in Microsoft .NET environment.
2. Relocation to Bulgaria (Sofia)
4. Processes and methodologies – Proven experience in implementation of SW development methodologies. Experience with Agile / SCRUM
5. Hands on. Ability to dive into the code, develop and debug.
6. Strong business orientation. Ability to read and understand information from various sources. Ability to write clear design documents. – a big plus
7. Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Excellent management and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate and drive employees
8. English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
9. Highly motivated, creative, dynamic and strong team player.