A leading supply of technology to the gaming industry are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing server-side web application logic. Your primary focus will be the development of back end components, define and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You would also be required to integrate the platform with other web services as necessary. You would have to support the frontend team integrating their components into the application.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Develop required solutions in line with project timelines.
• Collaborate with other team members in developing scalable and stable application components.
Skills And Qualifications
• 3 years experience PHP, OOP, UnitTesting
• Educational background - Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science or similar.
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks – Laravel
• Strong knowledge of open source frameworks SOAP and REST
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Experience with Linux , Apache
• Have worked in an Agile Development environment
• Experience with tools like GIT, Jira, Redmine or similar.
• Experience with Python would be an advantage
• Experience with Cloud based environments like AWS would be an advantage.
• NoSQL databases experience would be an advantage.