Our client is a leading international Multi Product, iGaming operator are looking to hire an experienced Assistant Brand Manager - Germany.
The Brand Marketing Department is responsible for the development of the brand strategy and communication plan. They will champion the brand and bring it to life throughout the business and in accordance with business strategy.
Purpose of Job:
The Assistant Brand Manager will help develop and manage the communication plan in Germany. They will work closely with the Senior Brand Manager as well as other stakeholders including the content team, external agencies, product developers and legal.
They will assist in developing the marketing strategy from conception and design, through to communications planning, delivery to market and post campaign appraisal.
The Assistant Brand manager will also investigate the competitive environment (direct and indirect) to identify new trends and opportunities.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
• Assist the Senior Brand Manager in developing and delivering the brand strategy and communication plan to target both existing and potential customers
• Responsible for developing and refining a multi-channel marketing strategy including annual planning and identifying key opportunity areas
• Responsible for communications, architecture, visual identity and brand experience
• Work with loyalty and retention teams to help develop and deliver a retention strategy which delivers the brand strategy
• Work with internal and external partners and agencies
• Responsible for ensuring copy is developed, approved and aired as required
• Responsible for ensuring that media activities are approved and executed as planned
• Work with multiple stakeholders to align and amplify plans and understand the on-going needs of the business
• Champion the brand across the business and ensure that all activities meet the appropriate compliance standards and guidelines
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent project management skills
• Fluent German
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Experience in briefing, judging and leading creative ideas
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders
• Enthusiastic and passionate about sports
• Highly consumer driven
• Ability to manage different projects at the same time
• Numerical with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Organised and methodical in approach to work
• 1+ years of marketing experience
• Knowledge of email marketing/ conversion optimisation
• Knowledge and understanding of Social Media
• Proactive approach to work
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Able to work well under pressure
• Strategic thinker
• Analytical skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to change