A leading Igaming company are are looking for a talented and self-motivated Software Engineer that is passionate about developing game engines.
You will be writing code in C#.
You are not afraid to challenge design ideas and you have the ability to present alternatives which may be similar in design but at a fraction of the cost of development.
Furthermore you are open-minded to changes and work efficiently and goal oriented.
You must be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure.
We believe you possess excellent communication skills.
Developing our games means working very tightly integrated with other teams as well as close cooperation with the own team where productive communication is key to a successful product.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in computer science area or similar adequate education and we believe you also have the following skill sets:
• Excellent C# / VB.NET skills
• Multi-threading experience
• Knowledge of Frameworks ( .Net 3.5 > , ServiceStack , etc...)
• Experience in Web Service interfaces (WCF, WAS) and web technologies (RESTFul, WebApi)
• Agile development
• Basic SQL and database knowledge (Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Excellent grasp of object oriented programming
• Excellent knowledge of server technologies and implementation solutions
• Experience in developing in source code versioning environment
• Knowledge of the most common development patterns
• Good understanding of software architectures
• BS or MSc in Computer Science or similar discipline
• Upper-Intermediate English writing and spoken Language skills
KNOWLEDGE, ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong evidence of high level technical expertise of working with insert.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to etablish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners.
• Resilient, approachable with the ability to work sucessfully in a dynamic, fast paced pan –european environment.
• Ability to operate as a team player, with a flexible and positive attitude.
• Always operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure.
Good to have
• Experienced with big projects
• C++ knowledge
• Previous experience in Gaming Studio Company
• SVN knowledge
• Experience/interest with developing computer games
• Knowledge of Design patterns
• Other languages will be considered as a merit