BettingJobs are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager for an established sportsbook supplier. This position would be based in their Dubai office. With an established and growing customer base, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for developing long-lasting relationships with clients, enhancing the client experience, and ultimately increasing revenue through mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Providing the highest levels of service and support to Sportsbook clients, helping build long-term relationships to continuously grow the success of this new product vertical.
• Grow and lead a new B2B Account Management team and play a central role in actively nurturing our new Sportsbook customer base.
• Build long-term client relationships with senior stakeholders acting as the main point of contact on account management topics through an understanding of typical Sportsbook business structures, goals, and requirements.
• Commercial accountability, driving growth and profitability, monitoring customer satisfaction and ensuring delivery of contractual obligations such as an SLA.
• Set and launch Account Management related KPIs and report the general status of accounts to various internal stakeholders.
• Interact with Trading Support function to get visibility of all customer pain points for your accounts, a Trading Product Manager to align on customer product requirements and their progress on the Trading Product roadmap and the Trading Operations team to align on Sportsbook KPIs and general profitability.
• Represent the business and the wider Sportsbook team at all industry events and exhibitions.
• Experience working in a similar role with a sportsbook supplier.
• Excellent sportsbook and trading knowledge.
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexible approach to working hours. The role will require working with accounts in various locations across different time zones.
• Available to travel as the role will require occasional travel to visit clients and/or industry events.