BettingJobs are working with a new player in the online casino space who will be launching their brand very soon. They are traditionally a land-based operator, this role will be working within the online division. They are currently looking to add a Payments, Risk and Fraud Analyst to join their team in Malta.
• Reviewing and processing incoming and outgoing customer payments via different payment providers with a risk-based approach.
• Investigate suspicious alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up.
• Perform a risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer journey generated by the current Risk framework and perform CDD/EDD when appropriate.
• Determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transaction acceptance, account blocking and further checks.
• Keep aware of active bonus campaigns and their vulnerabilities, assuring that vulnerabilities do not manifest into business losses through diligent oversight of the customer base.
• Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour as well as independently report Suspicious Transaction Reports (SAR) to the MLRO.
• Handling and documenting daily reports under the supervision of the Payments, Risk and Fraud Manager.
• Evaluate, review, and approve KYC documents sent in by players.
• Ensure that any fraudulent transactions or suspicious activity are spotted and handled swiftly to minimize loss for the company. Specialize in the detection & prevention of fraud.
• Liaise with various departments and work closely and effectively with Customer Support.
• Chargeback administration and case management.
• Actively participate in improving internal procedures and processes linked to Risk, Fraud, Payments and AML.
• Previous experience as a Payment, Risk and Fraud Analyst within the gaming industry
• Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
• Very good communication skills and a team player
• Ability to work within a team and independently.
• Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• A positive attitude and willingness to assist the customers.
• You can work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays if required.