BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Data Scientist for a leading iGaming company in their London office. The Data Scientist position will be specifically focused on developing Sports Models to populate the markets across their offering.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with proven experience in developing sports betting models who is eager to work with a supplier who is bringing a new sports product to the market.
• Developing statistical models to compute the probabilities of outcomes in various sports
• Assisting the team members with specific modelling challenges and instrumental in developing their abilities
• Creating clear and efficient ways of working, development environments, data capture tools and continuous education and improvement programs
• Presenting results and recommendations to key stakeholder
• Graduate/Post Graduate: mathematics, statistics, physics, modeling or related discipline
• Experience working in a similar position with a bookmaker or supplier to the betting industry
• A successful track record in delivering predictive models of complex dynamic systems
• An excellent sporting knowledge
• A passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data