BettingJobs are currently seeking a Sports Operations Manager for a leading supplier to the online gaming industry, based in their Barcelona office. As Sports Operations Manager you will be responsible for shaping the sports offering, including but not limited to the events and markets on offer, margin optimisation and effectively managing risk.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional with experience in managing a sizeable sportsbook operation. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking supplier who are disrupting the sport betting industry.
• Create a first-class sports betting experience with engaging events and markets
• Run the daily sports operation
• Take ownership for the content schedule, selecting which events and markets to offer and promote.
• Drive acquisition and retention of players as well as creating a great activity and experience at core trading periods.
• Testing and rollout of new betting products
• Report on the performance
• Tailor offering for different regions and operators
• Responsible for betting content, product relevance, and stability, including game campaigns
• Review and identify Sports trends (on player and group level) and work with internal departments and Sports product providers to optimise revenues
• Update the wider business on the performance of Sports by composing and distributing game reports with a high degree of insight, analysis, and clear action plan to deliver change
• Resolve and manage all daily game operational tasks efficiently
• Act as an internal escalation point to all other departments and stakeholders with sports-specific queries
• Work closely with stakeholders to develop and expand the product range
• Previous experienced managing a sportsbook product or performing a similar role
• Excellent sports betting knowledge, with strong awareness of the market
• Knowledge of customer service functions, player acquisition and retention
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to come up with ideas, concepts, and suggestions for improvements and follow these through to implementation
• Eye for detail and true passion for sports betting
• Confident in extracting information and collation of data from a variety of diverse sources
• Understanding of game mechanics.
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.