BettingJobs is currently working with a creative iGaming start-up who are in search of a Commercial Manager to join their team in London. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for generating revenue by identifying, evaluating and pursuing commercial opportunities that align with the company strategy.
The Commercial Manager role would be well suited to a driven individual with a strong initiative who has experience working in a B2B sales function within the online gaming industry and the ability to lead a commercial function.
• Responsible for sourcing, pitching, and negotiating B2B deals and managing relationships.
• Evaluating, initiating and pursuing new opportunities.
• Evaluating potential markets and customer segments for business growth.
• Maintaining a database of relationships and potential clients.
• Leading client pitches, presentations and demonstrations.
• Managing a small team of Business Development Managers.
• Prior experience leading the commercial function within a B2B organisation within the iGaming industry.
• Proven track record of selling into Sportsbook operators globally.
• Well networked within the iGaming industry.
• Excellent knowledge of Sport betting.
• Excellent project and relationship management experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to represent the organization to potential partners and clients, as well as listen and respond to stakeholders.
• Experience of owning and managing projects from start to finish.
• Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to senior management and clients.