BettingJobs is currently working with a creative iGaming start-up based in London which is looking for a Product Owner to join their team. The Product Owner would be responsible for working with management to produce and improve sports betting products.
The role would be best suited to an individual with a collaborative attitude from an iGaming background who has experience working as a Product Owner.
• Plan and prioritise product features and development.
• Manage the product backlog.
• Produce and manage the company’s development roadmap.
• Continuously discover and manage new ideas and improvements.
• Work with stakeholders to understand value of and effort needed for both functional requirements and quality attributes such as security, performance and scalability.
• Work with UI and UX experts to ensure the product is engaging.
• Employ focus group testing and derive actionable insights from end user behaviour.
• Lead refinement sessions as the product expert.
• Previous experience as a Product Owner with software development teams.
• Experience working in the iGaming industry.
• Strong sports betting knowledge.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• An understanding of the technologies used in product development.
• A collaborative attitude to work with stakeholders during the visioning and scoping of projects.
• Degree level or higher education.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written.