BettingJobs is working with a supplier to the sports betting and gaming industry who are currently looking for a Vice President of Product to join their team in Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be managing a team of product managers and product owners, collaborating with the marketing and engineers teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap.
• Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, product owners, and related personnel.
• Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
• Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
• Lead, define, represent, and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
• Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
• Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
• Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
• Own the product roadmap and communicate with all the stakeholders.
• Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
• Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
• Become the key evangelist of the product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
• 5+ years’ experience in a high-ranking Product Management position.
• Experience in iGaming.
• Diverse experience in the fields of product marketing, management, and communications with experience resolving daily internal and external problems and challenges in product management positions that affect a product’s financial and market success.
• Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a rich blend of analytical, creative, and strategic talents in order to effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity.
• Ability to define and analyze numerous product metrics, ability to think strategically and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product for opportunities.
• Detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational and skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.