BettingJobs are currently seeking a senior Media Director for an established operator based in San Jose, Costa Rica.
They are looking for a highly experienced iGaming Media Director, to build and lead a world-class media team. Your sole focus is on creating the most creative, targeted, and acquisition-driving campaigns across all possible digital channels for the players to experience a thrill ride, packed with excitement and entertainment. You will have built media teams covering all annual marketing calendar events and launches across Sports, Casino, Lottery, and Horses. You know all the latest media channels, tools, and trends, to help drive massive growth for the brand awareness, consideration, and acquisition. You will own and build a media plan to continue to grow the brand love. You will develop and manage the budgets for all annual initiatives ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, with clear KPI tracking and reporting.
You live and breathe media. From display to native, sponsorship to SEO, it’s what you do. You know that they need to weave a digital story around hyper-targeted media opportunities and player passion points. And how to bring that to life in a creative, holistic, and compelling way.
You love to build a brand with huge potential.
And this is your chance to do it from paradise.
• Reporting to the CMO, you will be driving all media strategy and execution across each vertical under the overarching marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns across multiple channels.
• Build the entire media team and strategy including the channels, tools, and content, ensuring it’s world-class.
• Key channels include SEO, DSP/Display, communities, influencers, sponsorships, and other innovative media channels to continue to drive growth.
• Ensuring they leverage all campaigns, products, and promotions where applicable.
• Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of strategies to improve customer perceptions and acquisition, and drive revenues.
• Analyse and interpret the performance of media campaigns, identifying areas of improvement to optimize campaigns by using A/B tests and insights from the BI/Analytics team.
• Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on social media performance against quarterly KPI’s.
• Develop and manage budgets for media initiatives and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Leading your team to ensure that they are motivated, they perform and grow as media professionals.
• Stay up to date with emerging trends in social media and audience preferences and make recommendations for new initiatives.
• 10+ years of experience in iGaming in media, with a focus on sports, casino, and lottery, and crypto.
• In-depth knowledge and application of media marketing theory.
• Demonstrated understanding of media platforms, their unique audiences, and how to use them to maximize branding and marketing efforts.
• Must be creative and analytical and results-driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, optimize, and test again.
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
• Driven, passionate, and determined; a self-motivator with a knack for problem-solving.
• Have already proven your skills with successful media campaigns development from scratch.
• Outstanding Project Management skills that will help you to develop and drive forward new projects while always having an overview and foreseeing the next steps for reaching the set goals.
• A team builder and company creative collaborator.
• Fully proficient in written and verbal English.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field