BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Technical Compliance Analyst to their team.
• Participate in Compliance team meetings and facilitate the interpretation of technical guidelines introduced by regulators.
• Partner with business stakeholders to explain compliance-related obligations and how these can be interpreted into business-friendly requirements.
• Create technical requirements based on regulatory text.
• Support the tech teams in understanding the regulatory requirements and propose workarounds where appropriate.
• Mitigate impediments introduced by regulations and coordinate with the Head of Technical Compliance in order to prioritize tasks where development is needed.
• Lead the audit and homologation process for new and existing markets.
• Explore the market and conduct competition analysis on regulatory requirements to obtain a better overview on how the competition deals with these issues.
• 5 years of working experience as a Software or Database Engineer, Product Owner, Product Manager or QA.
• Basic SQL Server query skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills