BettingJobs are working with one of the market leading eSports operators in the industry who will shortly be launching their first online crypto casino. They are looking to add Right Hand - Chief of Staff (Live In) to their team.
• You will be expected to proactively manage a large number of tasks and projects spanning multiple different levels of complexity. This could be something as simple as setting up a computer, creating new online accounts, and sending messages to the team, or something more complex like starting your own sophisticated cult.
• Often, you will be given abstract ideas, thoughts, or concepts. Your role will be solidifying these into actionable plans and strategies using your resourcefulness and creativity to bring them forward. You must be able to pick up a stray idea and build it into a massive masterpiece with multiple moving parts independently, achieving a large goal without needing micromanagement.
• You should be able to work well with people and communicate with them effectively. In the long run, it’s likely that you’ll be managing your own team under you. Additionally, the communication can at times be abstract and even inadvertently abrasive, so a part of your role will be picking up his ideas and thoughts, understanding them fully, and conveying them to people across the team in a manner that’s compatible with normal human beings.
• Highly motivated and ready to get their hands dirty with a wide variety of tasks that span different levels of complexity. No job should be too big or too small.
• A proven leader with a track record in senior level operations, project management, entrepreneurship or the c-suite.
• Very intelligent, with the ability to quickly grasp deep levels of context. The Company owner prefers to be a man of few words, so being able to understand his ideas from an abstract brief and independently expand it into something more structured is crucial.
• Good work ethic, and ready to drop their life for this role. This is a live-in role that will require you to work closely with the team in person — it will require dedication, time, and sacrifice, so you must be both passionate and hard-working.
• Authorized to live and work in the EU.
• A fully bilingual Finnish/English speaker (big plus)