BettingJobs are seeking a Marketing Director for an established, growing iGaming company based in their London office.
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for devising and implementing the marketing strategy for the organisation covering several geographical regions across the globe. This role would be ideally suited to an experienced marketing professional with experience managing sizeable teams and a strong knowledge of marketing best practices across a range of global territories.
• Managing the marketing team, set and drive ambitious KPIs
• Create an efficient Marketing function
• Develop an effective marketing strategy that drives customer growth and profitability
• Control user acquisition and content marketing budgets
• Continually assess and improve the channel strategy including display, search, social and affiliation
• Create a methodical testing framework and work with internal and external partners to test and scale insights
• Determine the ROI threshold for paid acquisition and budget allocation based on your understanding of LTV
• Proven track record of leading successful marketing teams within the online gaming industry
• Experience developing multiple marketing strategies across differing brands and regions
• Data-driven and detail orientated
• Posses a growth mindset with the ability to take a creative approach to problem solving
• Genuinely curious, and comfortable experimenting with new approaches to marketing