BettingJobs are working with a leading iGaming content supplier with offices in Malaga and London are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
• Work with current partners on strategic business development opportunities
• Build and cultivate relationships with key company stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Collaborate with members of the leadership team to drive new projects and developments based on industry and customer insights.
• Work with internal teams on the development of an integration’s roadmap.
• Manage the internal sales pipeline by supporting work on NDAs, contracts, integrations, and game launch plans.
• Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing, and interpreting data.
• Track progress by creating and sharing regular reports.
• Support company’s long-term vision by organizing, planning, and coordinating commercial activity based on this vision.
• Remain aware of regulatory requirements and changes and ensure you are up to date with regulation.
• Attend industry events.
• Drive and manage company events.
• Remain up to date with industry news and changes.
• Remain up to date with competitor news and update internal teams.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role
• Good organisational skills
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build strong leverageable client relationships.
• Experience in the online gaming sector
• Data literate – strong analytical skills, to understand client performance drivers.
• Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.