BettingJobs is currently working with a modern, dynamic and growing sportsbook in San Jose, Costa Rica who is seeking a Night Shift Supervisor to join their team. The Night Shift Supervisor would be responsible for the management and training of the customer service team and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The Night Shift Supervisor role would be suitable for a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage and oversee the customer service team.
• Provide the team training and support for optimal performance.
• Effectively and promptly resolve customer issues.
• Collaborate with day shift supervisors and managers to improve overall customer experience.
• Experience in a leadership position.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and address challenging situations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to work shifts between 22:00 to 06:00.